WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

EVENT RULES: READ THIS BEFORE PARTICIPATING

You are here: Board index Events Member's EventsEVENT RULES: READ THIS BEFORE PARTICIPATING Win free stuff! These events are hosted by Rakion.biz members! Click here to learn how you can win or give away prizes.

Moderator: Trance

EVENT RULES: READ THIS BEFORE PARTICIPATING

Postby Falcon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:01 pm

WHAT ARE EVENTS?

Put simply, events allow you to win great prizes. Most of our events are free for everyone to participate in and you may even host your own events here!

To participate, click on the event you are interested in and read the provided information. It's that easy!

(Gold Members also have their own exclusive events. They can be found here).

HOW DO I HOST MY OWN EVENTS?

Want to give away prizes? Simply create a thread in Miscellaneous Events section!

This allows you to create an event whenever you want - you can even start an event right now! No application is necessary. One event per thread please. Remember to lock your thread when your event ends.

As with all normal threads/posts, events must abide by our forum rules.
Best regards,
Sir Falcon

Remember to view our Announcements often. [ Trading Post Rules + Free Rakion.biz images! ]
Falcon
Founder / Retired Admin
Site Admin
Girls Club

IGN: Falcon
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 86
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=995
A/S/L: ?/?/Canada

Advertisement
:-)