WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

Welcome To Rakion.Biz

You are here: Board index Rakion Core of EnlightenmentWelcome To Rakion.Biz Rakion guides and articles can be posted here. Threads that are approved will be stickied.

Welcome To Rakion.Biz

Postby Winter on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Welcome to Rakion.biz! It’s good to see new members join and build this community even further. Now you may have arrived at this site from a friend, FUBU or maybe you just heard it somewhere in game. As a result I’m sure this site is a bit confusing if you’re not familiar with a forum. I plan to change that.

Table of contents (click to go to that part of the guide)

i) Introduction/ posting
Ii) Rules
iii)Tags - The system to easily navigate the marketplace
iv) Feedback - The system that makes rakion.biz so safe compared to-in game
v) Overall trustworthiness - A guide to help see just how trustworthy someone is
vi) Some words to know - Some commonly used words around biz
vii)User types - see a badge or weird name color? Find out what it means here!
viii) The Marketplace - A rundown of all the different categories found on biz
ix) Additional Resources
Best Browsers For biz

Rakion.biz is optimized for Google chrome
Firefox is the next best for viewing the forum
And finally internet explorer

Introduction
Now The Forum is mainly used as a marketplace to buy, sell and trade items so I’ll go over that pretty soon.That being said we do get some spammers and the like, not to mention we want you to be exposed to our community a bit before you start trading. This is why we have a twelve post requirement before posting in the market section of the forum. To make a post you can do one of two things

ii) Post on a topic
ii) Open your own topic

To post on a topic just click on one of the threads as you see them around the forum and at the bottom you’ll see a message box. Once you click submit anything you say will be posted right after the last person to post. If you want more options just click the “full editor” button.
If you wish to start your own topic just go to any forum and click on the “new topic” button. It is very much the same as making a post but with a few more options. It will be the basis for what everyone else says in their reply posts.
Note: Spammy posts can be extremely annoying to members, Please post in the right section of the forum, and make sure what you post is relevant to topic at hand.

Rules
Each section of rakion.biz has it’s own rules to follow. As I complete this guide I will incorporate these rules into their appropriate section, for now, here they are.

Gobal Forum Rules

Feedback

Trading Post Rules

Bulk Cash Rules

12 posts

In game name rule

Wishlist Rules

If you see someone breaking a rule, please feel free to report a post, If you don't know how, see here for a really quick tutorial.
Click submit and the report will be taken care of by staff! All reports are anonymous and only certain staff can view and deal with them.
*i refuse to give spring any thanks for finding the rules links.

Tags

As I said before Rakion.biz is an active hub for hundreds of transactions every day. As you can imagine sorting through all the posts would be difficult, especially if you’re new. That’s why we use tags.

Tags are short, concise, well tags that are found most often in the marketplace. They are used to sort between when something is being bought or sold. If you have an item and you want to sell it you go to the “add a prefix” section of the forum and add a [Sell] tag. Likewise if you’re looking to buy an item you add a [buy] tag. This applies to every item in the marketplace except the player shops and accounts sections of the forum, for which you only need to add a [buy] tag if you’re looking to buy something. Otherwise it’s assumed you’re selling.

How to add a tag

The [Auction] Tag
This is a special tag reserved for auctions. An auction can being in pretty nice revenue and can be a fun way to sell your items but there are some rules to abide by before doing so.

- Auctions for item(s) last for a maximum of 1 week from the date the original topic was made.
- Auctions for accounts can last up to 30 days.
- Auctions are out of your control once someone else bids on it before the end date, If you refuse to sell the item to them you can be held responsible in the same way a scammer would. (You can still take an item out of auction if no one has bid on it yet).
- You must send first to those with more feedback than you so long as they hold no negatives or neutrals. In the case of selling to a user with either of these the sale can be denied to that particular user but the sale must be given to the next highest bidder.

The [Buyer risk] tag

This tag applies to anyone selling gold accounts, large amounts of e-cores or any other service which may use hacks to obtain items. Placing this tag on your shop removes the seller of any responsibility if costumers are banned. Otherwise the seller is completely liable for any damages which may come to a user's account as a result of this.

Once you’ve finished selling all the items on a thread please remember to lock the thread!

Feedback

Image <---- Positive feedback
Image <---- Neutral feedback
Image <---- Negative feedback

To see a list of scammers on biz, as well as any current cases, click here

You may be wondering what makes trading so secure compared to rakion. It’s a few things but by far the most important of those is the feedback system. This feedback system is pretty simple and works like this.
You receive a feedback for each transaction (ie, sell trade or buying deal) to another ------person and give one for each as well. What type of feedback depends on a a few things.

-If the trade went smoothly and there were no problems, Give the user a positive, or green feedback

-If the trade had some issue and there were some problems which were a danger to the user, such as a delay in payment which was not already agreed on the user should receive a neutral feedback.

-Finally if the trade resulted in a scam or the user attempted to scam the feedback given should be negative, or red. This should not be the end though.

When a user scams you the best thing to do is to immediately make a thread in the buyer beware section of the forum and post what happened. In this case it is defiantly best to keep any proof of your transaction such as your message history and stamp history, as well as anything by paypal. This will allow staff to launch an investigation and if found to actually be scamming, ban the user,

Please, As users of the rakion.biz system it is best to trade according to feedback that is, the person with the lower feedback of the two trading user sends first. If everyone just disregarded the system then we would be all they way back to where rakion is, never getting a trade done out of fear, Please do your part and encourage our system. If you have expensive items such as accounts to sell you are urged to sell to either a trusted member or get a decent amount of feedback so that you send second. For more information on the feedback system click here

Overall Trustworthiness

So to summarize, to find a user that you can feel safe trading with you need to consider not only feedback, but a few things.

Look at their post count - A user's post count is an indication of how active they are in the forum. This can be quite useful when evaluating a mid level seller.
Look at their last post
When selling or buying a valuable item and you're not convinced it can help to look at their last post date. See when their last post was to get an idea of how active they are use this with the date they joined biz
look at when their feedback was given.
Again, timing helps. Look at when their last feedback was. If they have 1 or 2 feedback within the past, say 6 months and they are quite inactive you should be careful with large transactions.

(click on the feedback to go to see a list of the person's feedback from everyone who added one for that user)
(click on the username to go here)
A very in depth look into how to read a user profile, find the original in additional resources.

Some words to know

Flame – An attack on another member which is usually nothing more than a string of text involving name calling for one reason or another with the main objective being to offend the user(s) it is addressing.
Tag –attached to various things a tag is a sticker like thing most commonly seen in the marketplace to announce when something is either being bought or sold.
SS – short for screenshot, or a picture taken of what you see on your computer.
OP –(1) short for original poster – in this thread I would be referred to as the OP, usually used in replies. (2)Can also mean overpowered, referring to a user's character on rakion.(3) Finally OP can mean overpriced, when talking about an item in the marketplace.
Siggy – short for signature. The signature is something which appears below one’s profile. Usually made of text. Though text can be clickable or include pictures which are clickable to links.
Scammer – abusers of the system which deserve very little on the forum. One who has taken one part of the trade while either taking back, or not giving their part of the transaction to the user which was agreed upon for said trade
Pm – short for private message, which refers to the messages in your rakion.biz inbox. Usually used for a more intimate mode of communication when two or more users are not online.
Troll – one who attempts to provoke another by ranting at a particular user without just cause, one who flames.

User Types

There are a bunch of users groups on the forum many which have their own purpose so I’ll go over all the rakion.biz ones and a sample of the usual type.

Rakion.biz gold member
The Gold Members of this group is the largest group in rakion.biz – members get a large inbox space, have the forum free from ads, receive 5 feedbacks for joining and enjoy the badge as well as the orange user name. Membership is a one time 5$ donation to Rakion.biz.

Trusted members group
Currently under reconstruction/renovation the trusted members group is a user group made for biz which is used to point out the most trustworthy members of the forum. These members each have at least 200 posts and 40+ feedback

Trade council
An old group with members handpicked by the admins themselves this group was originally created to form a group of people guaranteed not to scam. However over time the credibility of some of these members has become relatively null(simply because they are very inactive and had quite low feedback, though not their fault at the time) and the admins have agreed to scrap the project. Look to other indicators to see if the member is trustworthy.

Bulk Cash reseller
This is a user group given to Rakion.biz authorized bulk cash resellers. These users have had 0 problems with biz and have been selling cash for some time.

Rakion FUBU badges – Given to people who donate to the FUBU cause to help needy players. The Badges come in four levels and each has a few benefits. But in general each comes with the badge, some feedback and your name on the FUBU wall of fame. Joining comes with benefits for the following levels, but of course each new level has it’s own requirements.

1-25k Bronze – 1 feedback
25-74k Silver - 3 feedback
75- 500k Gold – 5 feedback Plus your own custom gold name color
500k+ Platinum- 15 feedback Plus your own platinum name color

Pretty in Pink
Change your name color to pink in this usergroup

Staff members

Administrators
These are the leaders of the forum. They are completely in control of all matters to do with the forum and are responsible for much of the creation of biz and it’s policies. They can override any decision made by another member of the forum.

Global Moderators
These members are responsible for the day to day management of the forums. They are charged with enforcing the rules and helping to settle any disputes among members. They have many of the abilities of the administrators but do not usually ban without authorization from the administrators beforehand.

Sectional moderators
Charged with moderating their own section of rakion.biz these types of moderators are used to go around the forum and make sure absolutely everything in their section in the forum is fine and kept up to date and orderly. They do not have too many actual abilities outside of their forum but should be listened to none the less.

Rakion.FUBU

Administrator
That would be me ; ) my job is to keep management of all things FUBU. This includes things such as checking and accepting, denying and processing donations, managing events and updating the list as well as notifying those needed to update all badges and feedback for users.
Appraiser
This position, currently taken by Arka is needed to process some parts of applications and plays the majority role on appraising items donated to FUBU. This user also plays a part in helping with projects and events associated with FUBU.

There are also various user groups around the forum which have their own purpose, usually simply to promote an idea, service or user.

Marketplace

Trading post

This section of the forum is devoted to the trade of regular biz items all items have their own place and category, However if you have a bunch of items you want to get rid of you can create a player shop. This is the only place you don’t have to have a [sell] tag, as it’s assumed you’re selling something. You do, However have to have a [buy] tag if you’re looking for specific items.

Bulk cash
This is probably something new If you’ve never been on a forum regarding rakion before. Sellers here have the ability to send cash to other users who have an account on rakion. Prices are usually set the same between sellers and feedback requirements are common. One of the most commonly used outlets for these bulkers are that they can send small amounts, as low as 1k cash which is useful for sending items, something which softnyx can’t do (in those low amounts anyway)

Economy – one of our older parts of the forum this was originally intended to get an idea of the value of items at rakion.biz, However over time the entries have become inaccurate due to constant changes in price.

Services
This is a section in which you can post the services you can provide on takion.biz. It should be noted that almost all gold account offers use hacks to obtain the gold in them, so be careful.

Buyer Beware
(see feedback)

The Vouch
An exception to the trading rule is the vouch. If you vouch for someone you agree to pay all costs associated with the item if the person you are vouching for scams. This is why a vouch is only as good as the person vouching.

Additional Resources
How to take and upload a screenshot
How to see your stamp history
A very through guide on how to stay safe on rakion
How to effectively read a user profile
A guide on getting your 12 posts

Enjoy your stay at Rakion.biz!
Last edited by Winter on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 32 times in total.
I've been, and will continue to be inactive for another 1-2 months. I've let the mod/admin system know this a while ago. If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it as soon as i receive the message.

Sincerely,

Winter
Gold Trophy
Gold Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

IGN: INCASMITH
Class: Blacksmith
Character level: 0
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15033

Advertisement
:-)

Re: Welcome To Rakion.Biz

Postby chronic on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Looks good Winter, good job.
Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

IGN: N/A
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 1
Server: Australia
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=14661
A/S/L: 19/M/Australia

Postby Winter on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Thank you Chronic!
I've been, and will continue to be inactive for another 1-2 months. I've let the mod/admin system know this a while ago. If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it as soon as i receive the message.

Sincerely,

Winter
Gold Trophy
Gold Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

Postby Liadran on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Great job Winter keep it up mate. :thumbsup: I also would like to add this term, OP could also mean Over Pricing if use in the Market Place board.
Liadran wrote:We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are...
Liadran
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: dreime
Character level: 99
Server: Philippines
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=14681

Postby Albee on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 pm

nice job mate! keep it up
NOTE:I only do trades here @ rakion.biz if you found impersonators using my name in-game please PM me immediately.
Albee
Blue Phoenix
Blue Phoenix
Gold Member
trdmiller Bulk Cash Reseller

IGN: [X]andra
Class: Archer
Character level: 1
Referral: GzN
Server: Philippines
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?p=109035#p109035
Clan: none
Black List: GodLike

Postby Winter on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:33 am

thanks linidran and albee :)

Sincerely,

Winter
Gold Trophy
Gold Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

Postby Winter on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Whew, finished!

Sincerely,

Winter
Gold Trophy
Gold Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

Postby xManonx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks! ;)
xManonx
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: xManon
Class: Ninja
Character level: 81
Referral: [CaynoS]
Server: Europe
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=17333&p=118097#p118097
A/S/L: 19/Female/NL
Clan: Lucerne

Postby rifbl00d on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am

Need help ? im there for you guys.
rifbl00d
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

IGN: Rifblood
Character level: 99
Referral: google
Server: Europe

Postby 13r6t5 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 pm

i understand :) I wont breaker the rules :)
13r6t5
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

IGN: 13r6t5
Class: Mage
Character level: 53

Next

Return to Core of Enlightenment