WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

Guide to getting your post count up to 12

You are here: Board index Community LoungeGuide to getting your post count up to 12 A place to just chillax. Introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: freakrakion, graveLynE

Guide to getting your post count up to 12

Postby Naemesis on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

First off, I would like to welcome all you new members, we are all really glad to have you here!

Now, you might wonder why the heck you are not able to post in the marketplace sections of the forums, even though this is a trading forum and you have come here for that sole reason. Well, the reason for this is that there are quite a few people who create random accounts and try to scam people with them, without getting caught doing anything against the rules on their main account. Because you now have to post twelve times in order to arrange a trade in the trading section of the forum, it is harder for these kind of people to scam others.

Of course, we are aware of the fact that some of you honest traders have a problem with this restriction, which results in the forum being loaded with short, usually unnecessary posts, if not spam. To counter this, I have decided to make a guide that will show you how to get your post count up to twelve, without spamming and risking a warning for doing so.

Here it is, and hopefully you will make good use of it:

1. As a new member, you will want to properly introduce yourself, here
2. After having introduced yourself, you might want to also show the community what you look like, here
3. After having introduced yourself to the crowd of people on rakion.biz, and even showing them what you look like, you might want to inform them about when your birthday is, here. Who knows, you might even receive some presents!
4. Had enough of posting about how your life is? Try shocking us with how you would like to die in this thread. If you're not planning on posting, I would still suggest you read the opening post by Malicious. Personally, I found it hilarious!

Don't worry, you don't have to tell the Rakion community your whole life-story, let's quickly move on to the fun!

5. Know any riddles? Post them here! (Don't be afraid to throw in a good ol' simple joke now and then, I'm sure no-one will mind)
6. What's your favorite song? Tell us here! If you're lucky, you might even discover new songs that you really like!
7. Play any games besides Rakion? We have just the section for you to tell us all about them!
8. If you enjoy watching TV series, you can tell us all about your favorites (and least favorites) in this thread. And, in case anime is part of your TV-serie collection, you can discuss your favorites here!
9. Also, if you have just been to a movie, seen something awesome on television, know about a super funny youtube vid or anything in between those, don't be afraid to post them in the entertainment section!
10. If you have any funny pictures on your computer and haven't posted them in the above section already, please add them to the so called best/funniest/most epic pictures collection!
11. Of course not all of your posts have to be about you, don't be afraid to tell someone what you think about their achievements or works. A good place to start is in Vulpix' or Falcon's artwork thread!
12. Are you from a foreign country and would like to share your exotic language with us? Try this thread. Be aware though: no double posting of languages is allowed!
13. Have a clan you would love to represent here on Rakion.biz? Create a cool-looking avatar and include it in a thread in the clan section! Note: you should read the clan section rules before you post in it
14. Don't forget to participate in our fun events! You can win free Rakion prizes in our events section just by posting!
15. And, last but not least, feel free to thank me for this guide by commenting on this thread!

Have fun trading on Rakion.biz!
Naemesis
Red Phoenix
Red Phoenix
Gold Member

IGN: Naemesis
Class: Blacksmith
Character level: 99
Server: Europe
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12773
A/S/L: 9001/H/Desk

Advertisement
:-)

Re: Guide to getting your post count up to 12

Postby Realm on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks Naemesis!

Note: PLEASE NOTICE THAT THERE IS A DEDICATED INTRODUCTION THREAD. DO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! ><
Realm
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: MVP(retired)
Character level: 0
Referral: You
Server: Canada / USA

Postby pin000 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Haha Great guide tnx :) ill get my post up now xD hahaha
pin000
A Little Chick
A Little Chick

IGN: pin000
Class: Mage

Postby Falcon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Excellent guide, Naemesis! (That's why he's on the team folks)

I hope you don't mind, but I added #14 to your post in regards to winning free Rakion prizes in the Events forum! There are no 12 post restrictions there either. 8-)

This deserves to be stickied and plastered all over the site.
Best regards,
Sir Falcon

Remember to view our Announcements often. [ Trading Post Rules + Free Rakion.biz images! ]
Falcon
Founder / Retired Admin
Site Admin
Girls Club

IGN: Falcon
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 86
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=995
A/S/L: ?/?/Canada

Postby Naemesis on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Haha, I just saw what you did! It looks awesome! :D
Naemesis
Red Phoenix
Red Phoenix
Gold Member

IGN: Naemesis
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12773
A/S/L: 9001/H/Desk

Postby eetuh on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 am

good guide to get first post :)
Happy Trading Eetuh!
eetuh
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe

IGN: Tytsy
Class: Archer
Character level: 94
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=7167

Postby PrinceElvey on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 am

hi im new in here hope to get to know everyone i am 16 yrs old and i was studying in christ church sec school
PrinceElvey
Metal Axe
Metal Axe

IGN: SetsuneRei
Character level: 66
Referral: XiaoPanda
Server: Singapore
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=7759

Postby binom1 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 am

Great ... 12 posts ... Its make me a long time ...
binom1
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

IGN: _JohnCena_
Character level: 0
Server: Vietnam

Postby Fraie on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 am

very nice idea, thank you!
Fraie
Double Metal Axe